Friday, January 15, 2010

(Artist Today Born In Rat Year) : Avril Lavigne (1984)

This is the topic i would like to introduce artist that born same with my year, rat year (Avril Lavigne) she was born same year with me, she is my lovely princess and influences funky style from her. Avril is hot and punk, i love this girl from canada..she is very punk and style to me. Mostly all song that she make or compose in her band all i like, especially Complicated & My Happy Ending...

Background information
Birth name Avril Ramona Lavigne
Born September 27, 1984 (1984-09-27) (age 25)
Origin Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Genres Pop rock, pop punk, alternative rock, post-grunge[
Occupations Singer, songwriter, rhythm guitarist, actress, model, fashion designer
Instruments Vocals, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, piano, drums

This is the photo about Avril Lavigne my pretty small princess =)


No comments:

Post a Comment