Monday, January 11, 2010

A single road will start for us ~~

Such a nice moment with my family last week...
Urgue about my life for future...
^ Negative will make people not working brain lorr to me ^
^ WHY? people can't think positive ^

逢いたくて仕方ないから今日も きっと君の事思い出すだろう

However this is the moment that positive in my mind, i was very positive doing my life
* Family will know you do rite in future ^

ありがとうの想いを伝えたいよ そっと君のもとへ
遠く離れてしまっても 思い出に満ちた未来へ
瞳(メ)を閉じれば 君と過ごしたあの季節が思い浮かぶ
ふたりの記憶つないでいく今日も そっと小さな温もり集めて

The letter:You were born as our children, and one day you should grow up and move out to do what it is you love to do.
When that day comes, go. I'll be watching over you from this house.

The mail:
Dad, we want to stay in this house with Mom a little longer. So, we've decided not to move.

What words should I have used
To better communicate with your heart?
And those tears hidden in a deceivingly strong smile?
No matter what days have passed
Surely, if we continue to believe in the present
A single road will start for us

No comments:

Post a Comment