Friday, May 7, 2010

Damm IT ~~

Today is a bad day for me, cuz my car was brek down at bangsar..brek got problem, then i'll go to the workshop have a check...so i lost RM300 for today.
BAD BAD DAY DAY rite...



Hope this month i'll can survive with my salary...>.< i need a lot of work for earn more for company then i won't fuck off if my company pay me commision more >.< i need a lot of work cuz already end of issue for my magazine. TARGET tak cukup larr...susah...workhard ~ worksmart too ~~

yeah, nowdays i need a lot work cuz i learning korean language and thailand language, i need a lot of korean friend and thai reality friend >.<

tomolo is a day for d'chimie to jam back...hope no accident lagi =)


Come on add me at facebook to all visited here, i would like to be yr friend >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment