Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Syahrini Menagih Hadiah Ultah ke Anang | foto syur syahrini hot


Precisely August 1, 2010 and, even Syahrini singer was 28 years old. Many 'gift' which has been given by God to him, which ought always disyukurinya.

"I am very grateful, happy, there is blessing in this year, given a smooth and always want thankful. Given the gift that is too much I guess," said Syahrini who was accompanied by duet partner, Anang Hermansyah when found in Plaza Indonesia, Central Jakarta, Monday (02 / 08/2010).

But until then, have not received a claim Syahrini gift from Sam, a man who has always been at his side. "It's not a gift given because mas Anang stingy, I'm kidding kok baseball," he said jokingly.

Anang himself mugged about a gift a little twisted, but finally admitted will prepare a gift for the birth of stars in Bandung, West Java. "I again want to spend it all up confused because of all given what he already had, would not good but I prepare,"

While the matter of gifts to be given, Anang refused to reveal, "The Secret dong!

"I'm still wants the car just had to pivot first," continued Syahrini said.

"I wish, but the scale nyari it just does not exist," said Sam as not to be outdone, followed with laughter both.

No comments:

Post a Comment