Monday, September 6, 2010

Love's Labor

Are you working? Well you shouldn’t be. Today is the day we celebrate working by not working. Yay, unproductivity! Like any good North American laborer I’m going to spend today being blissfully lazy, as will my Canuck friends, except they spell it with a “u.” So in honor of Labor Day, a day when we don’t actually have to labor, how about indulging in some sexy videos? You’re not at work so that mouth-breathing podmate won’t be leering at your screen. You’re boss won’t walk by right when things get good. This is the perfect time for a little (tasteful) NSFW YouTubery. I did all the laboring to find the videos so you don’t have to. You’re welcome. Oh, and you’re also welcome for Olivia Wilde up above. And by “you’re welcome,” I mean “don’t swallow your tongue.”

Girls kissing. Automatic pressing of the play button. Automatic.

Amber Heard in the short video “Death of Me” by her equally sexy girlfriend Tasya van Ree. That tattoo on her side, what does it say?

I never watched “Legend of the Seeker.” This was a mistake.

Also, because it’s Monday and because there are only two more episodes of “Rizzoli & Isles” (what, so soon, nooooo!), here is yet another Rizzles fanvid. No, I will not tell you how much time I spent getting sucked into searching for those. Needless to say, I’m glad I had another day to sleep in.

I’m certain these have whipped you into your own YouTube fandom rabbit hole. So enjoy. It’s a holiday after all. You go watch your favorite fandoms, I’ll go watch my favorite fandoms and… wait... hold on. Is that Wonder Woman… running… in… slow motion? So, clearly, we all have to watch this together.

Happy Labor Day, or Monday every place else.

No comments:

Post a Comment