Monday, October 11, 2010

2Days 1Night

I really love this South Korean variety show
2Days 1Night

Since it will be a 2days and 1night adventure
I'm just gonna act out as if I am being film like them~

Stupid but hey, it makes me feel happy!!

Just that I wasn't sure who plays who...
Me : ?

err...
Kang HoDong?
MC Mong?
Lee SeungGi??

LoL~


1 Night 2 Days is a Korean variety show that showcases the different provinces and cities in South Korea. The show is hosted by Kang Ho Dong with 5 other cast members: Eun Ji Won, Lee Su Geun, Kim C, Lee Seung Gi, and MC Mong, plus the dog Sang Geun. It was used to be called “Are You Ready” when it started airing with former casts Ji Sang Ryul (replaced by Kim C), No Hong Chul (replaced by Lee Seung Gi) and Kim Jung Min (replaced by MC Mong).

Definitely my current favorite Korean variety show (I have a feeling that I’ll have withdrawal symptoms if they suddenly decided to end this show now, LOL! =P same to what happened to me when X-Man and Love Letter ended), and thanks to KBS World, I can now watch it with English subtitles!!! They do edit out some parts though, but it’s better than nothing right? =) Watching a funny show is pure enjoyment, but also understanding what they’re saying doubles the fun! So all of you Sky cable subscribers out there, try to watch this show, Thursdays at 3pm and you’ll never be sorry. I’m a Destiny cable subscriber so I’ll have to watch each episode online, but it’s so worth it! ^^

Full unsubbed version is uploaded by htruc each week. I can’t thank her enough for her effort and hard work!

For edited but subbed version from KBS, check out boosaysharingiscarin’s youtube channel. Thanks to boo, even if I don’t have KBS in our cable, I can still watch the show with subs!

There are also other uploaders who do upload complete unsubbed version of this show. Just browse through different streaming sites and you’ll find fans from all over enjoying this show. =)

Thanks to all the hardworking uploaders and subbers, because of them, I’m able to enjoy each week, laughing my heart out, watching my favorite Korean variety shows. Kamsahamnida! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment