Monday, October 11, 2010

Naked Lady Monday

Hello, Monday. It seems every few days while checking my blog stats I’ll come across someone who found me by searching “Naked Lady Athletes.” First, I commend you smutty searchers. Second, here come 1,000 more search hits. The annual ESPN Body Issue is chock full of heavenly bodies, all ripped and ready to go. I can't really speak to the reasoning behind such a shoot other than as a shameless showcase of the most beautiful specimens of human perfection. Or, to be less verbal about it, UNF. It’s a Monday. Not everything has to be cerebral. Oh, before you shut off your brain entirely, NSFW.

US Women’s Water Polo TeamWater, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.

Diana Taurasi, WNBA Phoenix MercuryIs it weird that I’m wondering if that ball is regulation?

Rachel Yurkovich, JavelinPeople usually mean men when they refer to Greek gods. They’re really missing out.

Jeanette Lee, BilliardsPeople call her “The Black Widow.” I do not have a joke to go along with that because I am totally scared of spiders.

Kim Glass, VolleyballBump and set sound a lot dirtier when looking at this picture.

Esther Vergeer, TennisThis picture explains why they score tennis with “aces” & “love.”

Julia Mancuso, Alpine skiingWinter weather gear is, clearly, a sin.

US Women’s Water PoloGratuitous, in the very best sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment