Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Friends Of The Year 2010 !!

My Friends Of The Year!!
Leng Chai & Leng Lui
read this!!

My Friends Of The Year
ha! Today i would like to tell a story about my friend on this hold year 2010,
i mean,.....will describe their greatest  n good personalities wheather i was a talkentive person, (some is cock don't be serious ya), No Matter how their still beside with me doing this year,in net, reallife or in facebook. No Matter what their still will be the best in my hold life. During 2010, a lot of things happen to me about happy or sad, i still will be happy be with you all....nice to meet u and glad i know you as a friend. :p

YIN (THE YIN BERGANTI THE EDGE !!)
my best brother cuz he is one of really best temen 4ever everytime with me, better then blood brother, haha (^^) no YIN no Yang is me...haha, he is a open minded guy, mostly important he is ox year my best buddy....(^^), he a kind person, very nice guys....tunggu apa lagi gal he still single grab him up man (^^)
4ever N ever
ROS ANIZAN (SMALL PRINCESS)
my best small princess cuz she cute and friendly, love spotting guy but don't scare guy she still avaiable. She cute can consider leng lui la...but she very slow a bit cuz still using window 95 haha :) senang tipu....guy tunggu apa lagi...hahaha :) joking la...haha :)
happy to know you, si monyet comel, hahaha (^^) u're my best
4ever N ever
JIRO SIOW (TENG TENG)
my best brother using heart a lot, however is a very nice friend & hoi heng dai @ hoi hentai...haha :D however he very like in bak kut teh in seputeh. A important rat and ox will be friendship 4ever, however we now not play band anymore you are still my brother (^^)
4ever N ever
JASMINE LAU (JIRO FAVORITE TEA)
my best friends wife (ah sou...^^) the most respect in my life, if not i will kill by mr.jiro ox (most heart person in the world), 2 bad this cute gal have boyfriend already if not guy you all have chance, don't say you la...i will pikat her also (^^)
4ever N ever
SIONG (THE FUTURE BEST ENTREPRENEURSHIP "SIONY HOLDINGS")
my best brother also my great drummer, he favorite is sitting down and watch football at home. Dislike n like will be answer everytime straight with forward. Have a lot of POWER WORD...don't play play...DRAGON POWER !!! (^^)
4ever N ever
SYUHAIDA HANIM (PRINCESS OF GOTHIC)
my best princess of gothic cuz she very dark and friendly vampire, TWILIGHT MALAYSIA (^^) but this vampire like to eat hamster, run run hamster don't give her tangkap u nanti jadi mangsa (^^). I glad to know her cuz she never suck my blood only eat me (^^) haha joking....u're will be my best
4ever N ever
JIRO TAKIYA (THE OLD SKOOL VAMPIRE OF MALAYSIA SDN BHD)
my best friend n founder of d'chimie, a bad news from him...gals u're all no more hope on him, cuz dia sudah kahwin ada anak, tapi dia ingat ada second, third or four wife (joking) he very heart only 1 is her wife, dunno what name liao, sorry forgot...i'm no heart not him k....
A spotting guy that i know him, but his time is gone (^^) however u not in the band we are still friend forever.
4ever N ever
BIANKA (EMO GAL & VAMPIRE SUCK BLOOD)
my best memory ex girlfriend of mine from jogjakarta, indo. She is very good, nice is sexy and cute. Now she will in my memory cuz i save she never suck my blood if not i will die. Dunno why all snake like to kill hamster cute like me de...hahaha, maybe i'll a mangsa for them, cuz i'm their food...hahaha (^^) u're my best
4ever N ever
JEREMY (PRINCE CHARMING)
my best brother from canada-malaysian, he is very cheerful person and sharing person. I know him from yin, a talkentive guy like me, maybe he is rat year...hahaha :) those rat like to share n talk much cannot stop. However Jeremy is a nice guy
4ever N ever
SYAZWANI MALEK (PRINCESS GUDUNG PINK)
my best princess gudung pink, cuz she never basuh her gudung always wear the same colour, pink (^^) joking la...tapi si monyet ini memang comel and best berkawan...she not look malay, looks mix....who wanna grab her ask me 1st, hahaha (^^) u're my best
4ever N ever
TAKAYUKI (^o^)
my best youngest brother, very nice have brother like him....he very open minded, but already mature guy, very hyper active and very talented guy...legend, genius and playful guy, gals you can grab him now offer man (^^)  however u not in the band we are still friend forever.
4ever N ever
MARIN TAN MEIDITA PERMATASARI (^PRETTY^)
my good pretty girl friend in indonesia, we never meet before...but she is my best friend, very kind and always support my status, i wish will be meet her soon as possible.
4ever N ever

JOHN PAUL PACALCO (KING OF COCK)
my best buddy, love to talk cock a lot...same as me, but his is a serious guy....don't love girl but girl love him, always in his mind, this is his cogan kata (^^) he is a philiphine berdatang halam in malaysia, hahaha (^^)
4ever N ever
RIA NATALIA (^BEAUTY^)
my best beauty girl friend in indonesia, we never meet before...but she is my good friend, i hope we will meet soon, cuz she is a nice girl to mix, i think....haha (^^)
 4ever N ever
NABIL FIKRI (DIE HARD BLINK 182)
my good buddy, ex high school junior of mine....he a talented guy, hyper & playful on stage when you see him perform, he is die hard core blink 182 !!! nick NABIL HOPPUS, he is a musician, play bass (POWER)
4ever N ever
HERMES CHAN (PRINCESS LOLITA)
my good friend love ice cream so much, call herself ice-cream, she is friend of cousin sister from my ex high school junior, i know her from takayuki in cosplay, she is a princess lolita of malaysia will be
ENTREPRENEURSHIP future from lolita business woman around the world. She will be the first lolita princess wear to court, lawyer lolita (^^)
4ever N ever
ADAM (HONG KONG GUY)
my good friend from hong kong, i know him at yamaha center at mid valley....he is a musician/ a song written very power, he very playfull guy and like to sharing, everytime chat with him such take few hours maybe can be 1 day....hahaha (^^) quite talkentive....haha (^^)
4ever N ever
PI LAI AMONWATTHANASAKUM (THAILAND CUTE GIRL FRIEND)
my good girl friend from thailand, she is a college student i know her at facebook around 1 year plus. She always called me visit thailand, but i don't have money i said to her, then i called her visit malaysia, she will answer same as me...(^^) 
4ever N ever
 MIRU NAGAI (MY PET SISTER FROM KANAZAWA, JAPAN)
my best pet sister from kanazawa, japan. She already been back japan around 1 year, last year 2009 she came from vocation with her friend shiori tukugawa and sayaka, visit my house and stay with us...so miss them, especially MIRU NAGAI (^^)
4ever N ever
 SHIORI TUKUGAWA (KAWAII  KANAZAWA, JAPAN)
my best pets sister friend from kanazawa, japan. so miss them especially already 1 year there when back japan, in memory we visit together to melaka last year, she was enjoy taking picture and chat about japanese music, so cool...hope we will meet again in future at japan. 
4ever N ever

No comments:

Post a Comment