Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ashanty familiar figure, a new pair Anang Hermansyah

Ashanty photos
Singer Kris Kristofferson had admitted knowing the figure Ashanty, women who is now a new pair Anang Hermansyah. He was also supportive of any steps taken by her ex-husband, including if it decides to get married.  
"Ashanty yah I am familiar with him before on SCTV Music Award even though he does not sing on air, but he was the singer of my friends," said Kris Kristofferson when met at the event Tritura 45th Anniversary at Balai Kartini, South Jakarta, on Tuesday
"It may all (friend Anand) I know, but whoever the candidate Sam I will do my best to get to know, but far be it from me gain the sympathy. But I thank you for keeping the kids," he continued.

Kris Kristofferson Ashanty own support, even one time ever introduced to her future husband, Raul Lemos. At that moment, she thanked him, because it was keeping her children.

"One day Ashanty met at a mall, I introduce as Raul, was' his dosen' Anang, wow, I preceded deh, thanks because they watch the kids,"Gomez said.
Kris Kristofferson is also no question, and even supports paired Anand to make a duet with anyone, including with Ashanty if it will replace his position.

"Sam if you have no intention so please just let alone his best friend many, many products and hopefully he can explode again if he makes something," he concluded.

Source : http://id.omg.yahoo.com/news/krisdayanti-dukung-ashanty-sempat-kenalkan-ke-raul-khjx-0000353049.html

No comments:

Post a Comment