Friday, January 14, 2011

Esha Deol | Esha Deol In Bikini | Hot Photo Gallery | Wallpapers | Pictures | Bollywood Movie acterss Esha Deol | Pictures Of Esha Deol

Esha was born on November 2, 1981, (a Scorpio) in Bombay, Maharashtra, India and given the full name of Esha Dharmendra Deol.The name 'Esha' comes from the Upanishads and is derived from the Sanskrit language meaning the divine beloved. Deol is the elder daughter of actors Dharmendra and Hema Malini. She has a younger sister named Ahana. She is also the halfsister of actors Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.

She is part Punjabi and part Tamil and speaks Iyengar Tamil with her mother Hema Malini and sister Ahana Deol. She prefers to speak English, and is not too fluent in Hindi. She is a Jat on her father's side and Iyengar on her mother's. She has the Gayatri Mantra and a symbol of the yoga asana Scorpio in a sunburst tattooed on her back.and a scorpian with a small red heart on her left breast.







Esha Deol, daughter of actors Dharmendra and Hema Malini, says that her mom wouldn`t mind her being in a live-in relationship before marriage and adds that her dream man should be like her dad.

I believe in a love marriage and am looking for a guy who would have some qualities of my father,said Esha, who will be seen next with Shiney Ahuja in Hijack.

I think every girl wants her life partner to have some qualities of her father and I also want the same. My father has been the closest man in my life till now and I`m familiar with his qualities and therefore want my man to be like him, Esha told reporters in an interview.

Although her parents are looking for a suitable match for her, the 25 year old actress is not game for an arranged marriage.

My mom is a modern kind of person and would not mind if I even go for a live-in relationship with someone. I think I would like to live with him for at least two years and then think of getting married. It`s always better to know a person well before marriage than getting divorced later, she quipped.

Mom Hema Malini is the ‘second wife’ of actor Dharmendra, who never divorced is first wife mother of Sunny and Bobby. Dharmendra lives with his first wife Prakash.





































No comments:

Post a Comment