Thursday, January 13, 2011

Intan Nuraini Wait application

Intan Nuraini
Interwoven Intan Nuraini love with her lover, Donny, almost no obstacles are too mean. The reason, both the family and Donna Intan equally welcome on both relationships.

"The family he was welcome to me, the family I can accept him. Yes, the most important he's ready I'll see fit to apply," he said when met at the FX Diamond Plaza, after meeting the media before the prescreening movie GOOD-GOOD LOVE, on Tuesday.

Furthermore, Diamond explains that for some time to come, he wanted the focus to work in the entertainment world.

"I'm still young, still a lot that I have not got. There is still a big screen movie, the new 2," he explained.

And luckily, the girlfriend was very understanding and can understand the profession Intan "We understand each other, let alone he is not the person who work in entertainment. It makes me not have a burden,"added former lover Sahrul this Gunawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment