Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I think I just found where I have to draw a line.

Okay. You know how there's been a lot of hand-wringing in recent years about how girls are dressing way too provocatively way too young?

And you know how the go-to shot at girls like that (and implied shot at the parents) is "You look like a whore? Right.



Look, between you, me and the lamppost, and as I referred to yesterday, I'd be a hypocrite if I said I don't care to look at young women in sexy clothes, and bras and things. (But then, I also enjoy seeing older women like that. My fantasy age range spreads from Kim Cattrall to Kristen Stewart.)



So, I don't really join in the "slutwear shaming." But...for pete's sake, Miley...

...she looks like she's playing Elisabeth Shue's role in a J-Pop version of Leaving Las Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment