Friday, May 13, 2011

My Weekend Hot 100

I agonized over it. I worried over it. I beat myself up over it. I nearly beat other people up over it. But finally, after painstaking deliberation and not an entirely small amount of alcoholic encouragement, here they are. My AfterEllen.com Hot 100 Top 10. This not being a presidential election cycle, it’s probably the most important vote I’ll cast this year. I kid. Sort of. But, seriously, the AE Hot 100 is always a fun time of year, something done in the spirit of respect and appreciation (and, yes, a healthy dose of flat-out objectification) for these fine women’s work.

Some of my picks are perennial favorites. (Like I was ever going to leave My Fake TV Wife off the list – or Padma.) But this year also has a smattering of new and very worthy faces. I really did agonize. I mean, Angie Harmon isn’t on the list because as much as she is hot like fire, her politics get in the way of my total uninhibited wallowing in The Sexy. Amy Poehler didn’t make the list because it almost felt like cheating on Tina. Hot Cop Heather Peace isn’t on the list because there are only 10 spots and I’m only human, dammit. Achele fans know that I came so close, but I couldn’t totally Gleeify my list.

But enough apologizing. Bring on the hotties. My Top Ten.
  1. Tina Fey
  2. Naya Rivera
  3. Lena Headey
  4. Padma Lakshmi
  5. Jennifer Beals
  6. Sara Ramirez
  7. Kate Winslet
  8. Tilda Swinton
  9. Heather Morris
  10. Pippa Middleton

There you have it. There are 10 of the finest, most amazing and, of course, hot women on the planet. So, I’ve shown you mine. Now you show me yours. Happy weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment