Friday, June 10, 2011

Male engagement gifts

Don't get too obsessed with your new piece of engagement bling, ladies. After all, you still have to buy that engagement gift for your guy.

Huh?

Here's an interesting discussion of a possible trend of male engagement gifts.

That is, when a women receives an engagement ring and then gives her significant other a token of appreciation -- often a watch.

Yeah, I'm not jumping up and down, either.

If my boyfriend proposed, I MIGHT give him a bottle of gin. But I'm not sold on the whole watch idea, partially because I think a general appreciation for watches is declining.

What's more, you're supposed to celebrate your relationship in an engagement's aftermath -- as opposed to trying to one-up each other with gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment