Friday, June 10, 2011

tupac wallpapers

images 2pac wallpapers. a1b2c3 tupac wallpapers. 2pac poemas y letras en
  • 2pac poemas y letras en



  • belmontboy
    11-17 02:19 AM
    [source: http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/misc/permdesc.htm]

    The PERM form includes an attestation that asks whether the employer has laid off any employees in the occupation, or in a related occupation, within the past six months. If the employer has laid off workers in the occupation within the past six months, the employer must attest whether it contacted and considered these workers for the job on the AEC application [this step is called "Notice and Consider"]. For some employers, a layoff may mean that a PERM application cannot be filed until six months after the date of the layoff.





    wallpaper 2pac poemas y letras en tupac wallpapers. 2Pac Wallpaper. 2Pac
  • 2Pac Wallpaper. 2Pac



  • eb3_nepa
    07-20 04:40 PM
    bump





    tupac wallpapers. tupac wallpapers. iphone wallpapers ever; iphone wallpapers ever
  • tupac wallpapers. iphone wallpapers ever; iphone wallpapers ever



  • radosav
    10-04 01:47 PM
    I-485 RD July 27 at Texas

    I-140 AD May 25, 06 at Texas, LUD on I-140 July 28, 07

    all checks (for I-485 & I-765) cashed Oct 3, 07 at California

    Both I-485 cases transfered back to Texas on Oct 2, 07
    I-765 shows received date as Oct 1, 07 and will stay at California. Does that mean I need to count 11 weeks from that date? And not from the date when packet was received in July?





    2011 2Pac Wallpaper. 2Pac tupac wallpapers. Name : Tupac Shakur Official
  • Name : Tupac Shakur Official



  • ha002
    06-15 06:05 PM
    I am on F1 -OPT and my husband wants to apply for EAD...we are totally confused..i ma talking to my present compnay lawyers and my husbands compnay lawyers, they said it should be OK.... But i am not convinced.... they say there is alwys arisk involved..but it is a chance that we have to take.... i will keep you posted when i make a decision..lot of my frinds are in teh same position..so will tell you about otehr facts which i come across



    more...


    tupac wallpapers. Wallpaper World: Tupac Shakur
  • Wallpaper World: Tupac Shakur



  • prolegalimmi
    03-01 01:51 PM
    All you have to do is scroll down the home page.

    Let me know if you still have difficulties.

    Another improvement if I may:

    Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.

    Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
    We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.

    Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.

    It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.





    tupac wallpapers. Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 8:
  • Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 8:



  • hiralal
    06-22 06:40 AM
    hi,
    from what I have heard TB can be deadly. (btw I am not a doctor). I don't know what your post means but if it seems that you do have some form (or mild TB or whatever) ..then do take advantage of the treatments that are available ..health is wealth (esp go for treatment if you have insurance etc)



    more...


    tupac wallpapers. Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 3:
  • Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 3:



  • h4visa
    07-27 12:37 PM
    Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help





    2010 tupac wallpapers. iphone wallpapers ever; iphone wallpapers ever tupac wallpapers. 2pac wallpapers. a1b2c3
  • 2pac wallpapers. a1b2c3



  • heywhat
    07-26 10:07 AM
    Option 1> Try to bring your wife to US before aug 17. (No risk at all)
    Option 2> File it and do not use EAD and stay on H1b so you can bring your wife on H4. ( Thers is some risk. 99.99% USCIS is not going to do anything with your I485 till Oct'07 except sending you receipt. But god forbid, they approve your application before that then you are in trouble because you won't be able to bring your wife to US. Chances of happening this is very slim). Get benefit of AC21.

    Option-3> Do not apply. And wait for 2005 becode current ( this is not going to happen atleast for next 3-4 years without any new legislation. And if you change job or somethingm, restart it from 0, no AC21 benefit.

    In short, FILE IT....



    more...


    tupac wallpapers. Tupac Wallpapers
  • Tupac Wallpapers



  • joydiptac
    06-21 01:48 PM
    By law: If you take Unemployment benefits => you have become public charge. If you become public charge => you broke AOS condition. Which requires you to be never be public charge. On top of that if you were still on H1b then that would have expired with you loosing your job. So that makes it a good case for removal proceedings if your case gets an audit (which is very likely).
    Lookup a similar thread(removal proceedings) in IV.
    Get legal help before making a decision like that.





    hair Name : Tupac Shakur Official tupac wallpapers. 2pac wallpapers. 2Pac. House of Blues; 2Pac. House of Blues. arkitect
  • 2pac wallpapers. 2Pac. House of Blues; 2Pac. House of Blues. arkitect



  • don840
    04-03 06:06 PM
    Have had unfortunate turn of events and need your guidance.

    I had a valid approved h1 petition and i-94 for 2005 through company A.
    Company filed for extension of h1 in 2007 and received approved h1 and i-94 valid till 2010. Did not travel out of the country at that time.

    Filed for AOS 485, EAD, AP in 2007. Traveled and entered US using AP in 2008.

    USCIS did inquiry and has revoked 2005 h1 because of incorrect LCA filing by the company. They have also said that because of incorrect LCA filing, I am in violation of h1 status. Attorneys have advised that USCIS will retroactive hold me as 'out-of-status' but not unlawful present as I was working in good faith based on an approved petition and unexpired i-94s.

    The 2007 h1 was also filed in similar fashion as the 2005 h1.
    Although USCIS has not revoked current 2007-2010 h1, there is a possibility of that happening. The 485 might be denied in that case.

    The only option is to get on h4 by applying from consulate in India.
    Since I will be now answering yes to question 38 (have you violated terms of US visa, or unlawful present..?) I have also shown as intent to immigrate based on my 485 filing.

    I want to know my chances of getting an h4 approved.



    more...


    tupac wallpapers. 2pac wallpaper.
  • 2pac wallpaper.



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:19 AM
    My Company is asking me to sign a new 2 year contract with them to get employment verification letter required for I-485. Is this legal?





    hot Wallpaper World: Tupac Shakur tupac wallpapers. Notorious+big+and+tupac+
  • Notorious+big+and+tupac+



  • Templarian
    04-23 08:30 AM
    Search SDL its a nice way to learn graphics and moving imges and such.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_DirectMedia_Layer



    more...


    house 2pac wallpapers. Eminem VS 2pac Wallpaper; Eminem VS 2pac Wallpaper tupac wallpapers. Movies, tv, celebs, and tupac
  • Movies, tv, celebs, and tupac



  • rajenk
    08-12 12:46 PM
    Thank you all for your response.

    The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.

    Questions:

    1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
    2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?

    Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(

    My PD is 11/30/05 EB3

    Thanks
    Raj





    tattoo Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 8: tupac wallpapers. Tupac-mobile-wallpaper
  • Tupac-mobile-wallpaper



  • IN2US
    07-26 05:23 PM
    You can get EAD even if your I-140 is pending.Correct me if I am wrong.


    That is correct.



    more...


    pictures Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 3: tupac wallpapers. 2pac wallpaper. photos
  • 2pac wallpaper. photos



  • CaliGC
    06-15 04:31 PM
    see the reply
    Any reason why your case was transferred to local office? Our PD is becoming current on July 1st do you recommend me taking an appointment and visiting the local office? please suggest.

    Also, please elobrate the interview information you had, and what you carried for the interview.

    TIA.





    dresses Notorious+big+and+tupac+ tupac wallpapers. Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 4:
  • Screenshots Tupac Wallpaper 4:



  • unitednations
    02-27 12:27 PM
    Hi all

    I am a green card holder. I received my green card through an application filed by a former employer, and received it in September 2004. I got married in Arpil 2006, my wife is from my home country, she had been in the US previously on an F-1 status which has since ran out. She became pregnant soon after we were married. She came up to the US last September on a B visa. She was given 6 months stay on her I-94; and had the baby here in January of 2007. Her expiration date on the I-94 is in 3 weeks and she is going to leave (with the baby) to maintain good status standing.
    I filed for her (I-130) last July. Our plan at this time is for her to go to grad school, apply for a new F-1 to come back here. We are presently waiting for a decsion on the grad school application from the school she applied to.
    I hope this isnt too confusing, but can anyone offer any suggestions or help with our situation? In terms of what options are out there for my wife to be here with me if things dont work out with grad school/ F-1 visa? As I mentioned I did file for her, but as I am not a citizen it will take longer. Also our newborn baby is a US citizen as she was born here.
    Thank you!!


    This is why consulates and uscis are so tough.

    You got married before she got the visitor visa? Did you tell the truth on the visa application? If you did then they probably wouldn't have given the visa.

    Now you have filed I-130 for her which difinitively shows immigrant intent. On the I-539 form if you tell the truth they will deny the extension/change of status because she has shown immigrant intent.

    Sorry, not much good news for you.



    more...


    makeup Tupac Wallpapers tupac wallpapers. 2pac wallpapers. Eminem VS 2pac Wallpaper; Eminem VS 2pac Wallpaper
  • 2pac wallpapers. Eminem VS 2pac Wallpaper; Eminem VS 2pac Wallpaper



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-12 07:20 PM
    If you are on bench, not getting paid, your employer normally asks you to send him a letter stating that you are on vacation. This needs to be done every month. For the period you are on vacation, there may not be any pay stubs. Once you get any project, you will send your employer another letter saying that you are back and ready to work for them.

    With this approach, you WILL NOT get any trouble from USCIS or anyone. If any RFP comes, then, employer will show these documents and clear the issues. I did this in the past and all my friends who were in different stages (like Labor filed, I-140 filed, 485 filed) also did and had no problems.

    But as always it is advised that to talk to the lawyer who is working on your case is best suited to answer as that person is to submit the paper work.





    girlfriend Tupac-mobile-wallpaper tupac wallpapers. tupac wallpapers. Free-Tupac-Shakur--Wallpaper-
  • tupac wallpapers. Free-Tupac-Shakur--Wallpaper-



  • aachoo
    04-22 12:51 PM
    This is literally word for word the RFE I got. Basically an employment verifications. I did not use AC21, no job changes, no nothing. Attorney aid it was normal and responded in 2 days.
    -a



    My lawyer got the RFE notice yesterday....

    USCIS requesting the following...
    1. Dated letter from employer detailing job duties and position
    2. Your proffered position if different from current one
    3. Date I began employment and current salary
    4. Letter must be signed by executive officer of the company
    5. Letter must clearly state whether the terms and conditions of employment based visa (or labor certification) continue to exist

    They are requesting too many things at this point and it seems like the requests are different from other RFE's received by IV members. This is concerning me a lot. Can expert IV members give me any guidance? Have you received such an RFE, what does this mean? Any advice is very much appreciated.

    My LC / I-140 stated that I am an "Electrical Engineering Technician" due to PW concerns at the time of application but my H1-B application said "Applications Engineer (Chemicals Group)". But the job duties were exactly the same word for word. I'm not sure if that is causing the problem. I am being paid significantly more than the LC / 1-140 wage currently. So, lack of ability to pay is not an issue. I have also been continuously employed by the same organization. I have not sought a different employer ever since I applied for my GC.

    Please reply with your thoughts.





    hairstyles 2pac wallpaper. tupac wallpapers. 2pac wallpapers - 81364
  • 2pac wallpapers - 81364



  • anilkumar0902
    04-10 01:33 PM
    I e-Filed my EAD renewal application on 03/16, sent the docs to Nebraska and it was approved on 04/07. I was not asked to get Fingerprinting for the same.

    Good luck.

    Cheers





    saketkapur
    04-21 04:49 PM
    Well California is not same....they took 4 months to renew my lisence....and its purely based on the expiry of the H1B I-94 :mad:





    masterji
    09-22 09:25 PM
    Did you guys have to go through FP for the APs? Will they take FP again even if they have done that before.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment