Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Candid camera

For all the art and craft that goes into preparing a perfect photoshoot, sometimes I rather prefer a plain old snapshot. Something about that spontaneity and simplicity just can’t be matched, no matter how hard you try to plan it. I’m just glad someone planned enough to have a camera nearby. And with that, say cheese ladies.

Sarah Shahi and Yvonne StrahovskiI would have given a kidney to be in that pool. Possibly both of them. (p.s. Ye of little faith, it really is them. Here they are pre-pool, wetness and what I can only assume was several shots of tequila.)

Olivia Wilde
Olivia Wilde
She just found out Thirteen is going to be involved in an illicit, sweaty affair this season with both Cuddy and Cameron. What? That’s how it’s playing out in my head and I’m sticking with it.

Kate Moennig
Kate Moennig
This is what I woke up to Sunday morning. Some people don’t like Twitter, I think they just haven’t seen this picture yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment