Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here kittie, kittie

I would like to interrupt this blog about pop culture, lesbians and lesbians in pop culture (and every now and then politics – but only when I’m feeling too big for my britches) for an important public service announcement. I do not support A Day Without Cats. In fact, I abhor the idea. Cats bring the LOLs to The Internets. Without them, who would play us off? Look, I love all creatures great and small. But to artificially omit one does not uplift the others, but instead diminishes them all. Also, they’re just so damn cute. How could we go without them? And this is coming from someone who for most of her life was an avowed dog person. So with that, for one day only, I will do what I told myself I would never do: cat blog. What can I say? All that stuff about lesbians and their cats? TOTALLY TRUE.

Cat Deeley

Whoops, that last one is the wrong kind of “Cat.” Totally my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment