Monday, December 14, 2009

Lara Dutta and Dino Morea Call it quits


Even before they came out with their relationship, Lara Dutta and Dino Morea have decided to move their separate ways.Going through the grind

Dino doesn't deny his misfortune in matters of the heart. "I'm sure someone up there is about to bring me some awesome luck in love. I'm just being taken through the grind, I guess."

However, Lara, always guarded and discreet about her love life, has another story to tell. "I'm completely single. I am not seeing any man right now, whether he's married, divorced, widowed or single."

Lara says, "When I was dating Kelly Dorje, I was in a relationship with him for many, many years from the age o! f 21. When I stepped into the film industry, I felt it was demeaning to pretend Kelly didn't exist in my life. I'm not that kind of a person."

Lara says, "Once that relationship came to a natural end, I certainly didn't move from Person A (Kelly) to Person B (Dino). No one can do that. I'm at a stage in my life where I don't need or want frivolous relationships. I don't believe in casual dating.

Like any girl, I want to find a man whom I can settle down with. I had someone very lovely in my life. After Kelly, I don't need to get into a relationship just to fill a vacuum in my life. I have a great support system around me, a lovely family and friends. I'm not looking at getting into a relationship to pass time."

So why has Lara been quiet about her relationship with Dino until now?

In no committed relationship

Sighs the actress, "If there was really something to talk about! , I would have. If I'm seeing someone, I'd give due respect to! that re lationship by not hiding it. That doesn't mean every second person I go out to dinner with or am seen with at a function, is the love of my life."

So where does that leave Dino? "There are friendships, and beyond that there's a relationship. I'm saying this very clearly. I'm in no committed relationship with anybody right now. The day I do have another boyfriend, I'll let the world know."

What about Kelly accusing Dino of backstabbing? Sighs Lara, "We spent nine years together and know each other only too well. We also knew there was absolutely nothing left between us. Some people move away quickly. Others take longer to move away from a dead relationship. It's not my place to say why he said what he did. Kelly and I know what the truth is and nothing else matters."

No comments:

Post a Comment