Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge -- Day 30!

Day 30 -- A picture of someone you miss.

Okay, so I thought long and hard about this one. I miss my brother more than I miss anyone EVER. But since I have dedicated a few other days of this blog challenge to him I figured I would use my last day for someone else who I miss. Someone who I wish I still was close with and shared my life with. This person is an old friend, Stacy. I grew up in the same neighborhood as her and we were best friends all throughout elementary school. When I was in 6th grade my family moved to the next town over. Stacy and I kept in touch but it was a good 25 min drive to and from each others houses, and since we were still young, we relied on our parents for rides. So although we saw each other here and there, we defintly lost touch a little. But we did go to the same high school (my town is so small, we don't have our own high school!) The school we went to is similar to a small college campus, there was over 3000 students in the school, so Stacy and I never really saw each other. We hung with different crowds. But to this day I will always remember her as one of my first friends, a down to earth, funny, smart and beautiful girl. We are friends on facebook, so we keep in touch a little here and there. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of Stacy and I together, with me here at work but here is a photo of her she sent me recently on facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment