Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I am linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


1. I am LOVING that I got accepted to Southern NH University to study accounting!! I got the letter this morning, which makes for a wonderful day!! I am even getting along with my boss today!!

2. I'm loving that today is supposed to get up to 50 degrees, and I will savor this because we are supposedly forcasted a foot of snow for Friday.. so much for spring!

3. I am loving that I get to see my wonderful boyfriend tonight. Even though it has only been 2 days, I miss him crazily!

4. I love that I am making my favorite meal tonight; shrimp scampi!! Perfect dinner for this nice spring weather!

5. I am loving my pretty blue feather I had put in my hair last week!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment