Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge -- Day 25

Day 25— A picture of your day.
Well TGIF ya’ll! Considering it is a Friday and I work, my picture is rather boring, it’s my desk but then I also took a picture out my window of my office which is very pretty. It is sunny and the sky is a fabulous color blue. I am in a decent mood, mostly because I know its Friday and I have the weekend to enjoy! And also because it is finally sunny here, although its only about 40 degrees, it’s much better than the snow and yucky weather we have had practically all week! I am anticipating getting out of work and taking my puppy Athena on a nice stroll around town.
My desk

Out my window <3


I feel as though this 30 day blog challenge has caused me to drift away from actually blogging what I want to blog! So I figured I would update my fellow bloggers on what’s been new in the life of Kayla.
I decided to get my butt back to school (: after receiving my associate’s degree in business, I had myself all signed up for classes to continue on to my bachelor’s when my brother passed away. I actually dragged myself to my classes 2 weeks after the incident, but it was just too much. On top of working full-time and trying to grieve, it was just not the right time. So I continued working here at my lovely job as an admin/bookkeeper. Things have been pretty great but something hit me, where I decided I needed to further my education and get my bachelors in accounting and from there take the test to become a CPA. I have a semi long road ahead of me, but it will all be worth it. Just knowing how much I can advance my knowledge and expand my career is amazing. I know with doing this, I am essentially building a great foundation for my future. So with that being said, wish me luck!
Otherwise, things have been quite the same as always. This weekend Kenny and I are planning a hike up north with his brother Jeremy, and our dog. I am super excited. I love the outdoors and especially now that spring is beginning all the new vegetation is crazy beautiful! I will try and get some photos of our adventure and post them next week.

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment