Thursday, April 21, 2011

Well, that was exhilarating, to say the VERY least! Tax season; unless you work in this profession, you will never understand how incredibly crazy and stressful it is. I will say it again as I have said it before: I love the thrilling craziness that commencing throughout the tax season, the long days, and running around... And you know why?? Because it makes me LONG and anticipate the slow, lazy, summer months; The months where leaving the office at 4:30 means the sun is still shining brightly and I have plenty of time to take my puppy for a walk, or head to the gym and release some stress. It means, leaving work at 12:30 on Fridays, and having a half day to myself, to do whatever I please, whether it’s to go lay poolside at my parents house, or to go shopping… It’s my choice. The long tax season helps me truly cherish the summer and much more laidback work schedule.



I have spoken briefly about my boss, and I try not to delve too deeply into the loathe I feel for him, because honestly, although I am a writer, I don’t think I could find the words to describe how I feel about him. Anyway, I am not here today to go off on a tirade about him, but I am going to ask for you all to keep me in your prayers and blessings because  now that tax season is pretty much over, I am updating my resume and SEARCHING for a new job. I have a few places with some pull at so I am really hoping something great will be in my near future.  
So anyway, HAPPY THURSDAY everyone!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment