Friday, August 28, 2009

My Weekend Crush

I know, I know – it almost seems wrong to post an image this hot. In fact, I am certain an entire weekend of seeing this atop the site will sear a hole into your monitor. I am just going to have to live with those consequences. I have no choice; a woman as hot as Sarah Shahi simply demands it. That Sarah is hot, however, was never in question. She looks sexy wearing anything – a tank top, a cop uniform, Kate Moennig. But in “The L Word” she showed us she could also break our heart. And then in “Life” she showed us she could be unwrapped like a tough-skinned onion to reveal untold layers underneath. That Sarah won’t be on our screens every week now that both shows are gone is an injustice the TV gods will be forced to rectify soon lest we, their once loyal subjects, begin to revolt and tear down the temples in their honor brick by brick. In short, after an appropriate period of maternity leave (hello, hot mama!), Sarah better be back on my damn TV. So much hot must be shared with the world. We demand it. Happy weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment