Thursday, August 6, 2009

Putting the special in agent

I love a woman with “Agent” in front of her name. FBI, CIA, Secret. It all works for me. Also working for me? These new promo shots of Anna Torv as Agent Olivia Dunham.

“Fringe” grew on me its first season, burrowing deeper and deeper into my brain with its intricate mysteries and bold brandishing of the conspiracy theory crown once held by “The X-Files.” Also, it helped that Anna made out with a stripper. (Yes, I’m ignoring the whole it-was-in-her-head, oh-and-she-killed-her-afterward stuff.) Have I mentioned she looks good in a suit?

This then begs the question: Which female agent is your favorite?

FBI Agent Olivia DunhamFBI Agent Clarice StarlingCIA Agent Sarah WalkerSpecial Agent Dana Scully

Granted, Agent Walker is at a disadvantage with her non-pantsuit attire. Or possibly it’s an advantage, depending on your feelings about dirndls. As for my favorite, while I love ALL my very special agents, the truth is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment