Monday, July 19, 2010

FOTO FOTO HOT SUPER SEKSI FANNY GHASSANI


Artist Fanny Ghassani bother yourself visible when the film CURSE SISTER preskon NGESOT in FX Plaza, Tuesday (21 sevenths). Paramadina University psychology student was intermittently visible to reposition sagging clothes. It seems there is something wrong with the clothes Fanny.

We confirmed about it, Fanny justify it. "Maybe because I kurusan," he said simply.

He believes there is nothing wrong with her dress, no catokan loose. He felt his body was smaller than previously.

"I used to weigh approximately 48 to 49 kg, so I look really chubby and a lot of the same dicengin temen-temen. Now weighing 45 to 46 kg. So I managed to nurunin weight," he said.

In addition, the density of activity helped trigger a depreciation of Fanny's body. Besides movies, his studies at the Paramadina also seized his attention, in the end his mother told him to leave college. But Fanny insisted on undergoing both. He did not want to lecture behind.

"I have to finish my own consciousness. I wants can be completed in time is 3 to 4 years. Because I Pingin S2 chasing him. Now S1 just does not seem enough,"

No comments:

Post a Comment