Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Katrina Kaif Interview - I want kids after getting married!

Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif Interview - I want kids after getting married: Under all the glamour and beauty of Katrina Kaif  lies a simple girl who wants nothing much from her life than a happy marriage. The Bollywood hottie dreams of getting married, having kids and living happily ever after.

Katrina is on Cosmopolitan for this month’s edition and the magazine carries an exclusive interview of the diva where she has spoken about everything from being single to how important is a relationship to her. She clearly says that she is single, and all the fuss about her being single ‘again’ is just media hoopla.

Kat says, “I have maintained for the last four years that I am single.”

When asked by the mag whether it’s essential to have a man to complete her life, the actress says: “I belong to that mindset where having a husband and children are very important. I dream of being married and having kids and living happily ever after. That’s me.”

But one must choose the right person, as for her it’s really important. Selecting a wrong person can ruin life.

No comments:

Post a Comment