Thursday, March 3, 2011

I feel guilty

i never feel guilty until like this. the way she said 'i regret teach you all', made me more guilty. yes, we cannot blame anyone except ourself. i got B and when i read back what i did before, and i think, i'm deserved it. when teacher said 'nabilah, what should i do? slap you all one by one?'.. that time, i feel like i want to nod. i really hope you did it to everyone and give the harder at me. make me wake up from my sleep.

why some of us is not serious at all.. she mean it, guys! if she said will, she will do it. i do not want teacher leave us. i want you to stay until we have done PMR.. but how come you can stay if we still being a child. i hope, after this, they, not they but i also change.

and now, i'm being thinking how to improve. i'll erase off my guilty by improve my result. but, i do not know how. lets end this fucking story now. i do not know what else to post.. opps! i said a cursed..

No comments:

Post a Comment