Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rachel!




From FHM Magazine: Your FHM shoot makes great use of a swimming pool. Ever got busy in one?
Yes. An ex-boyfriend of mine had a pool that we’d have sex in. The neighbors were probably thinking, “Oh, my goodness. Who’s drowning over there?” We had sex every other place in the house, so why not the pool? I think the hammock is my favorite place, though. That takes some serious skill. And dedication.

Exactly how often do you think about sex?
Considering I’m not getting any, every five seconds. It comes and goes with my mood, to be honest, but there are days when I’m like a dog in heat.

More of Rachel Sterling

In case you didn't know, this is Rachel Sterling, a swimsuit model that starred as a Juggie for the Man Show that used to be on Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment